Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy Birthday, Party Animal!

Second Design Team: CHECK!! How exciting is this! Was just invited to join the Cards and More Challenge Blog Design Team --the website is linked to the side.

I'm not required to participate in this challenge yet, but thought I would anyway!  This week's challenge theme is "Party Animals" so this dog-birthday stamp seemed just perfect.

I have not been able to afford to go all-copic, much like many of you, I'm sure! So my coloring was done with a combination of Copics and Spectrum Noir markers. The dogs I actually colored to look like specific breeds of dogs, and most colors are actually a combination of at least 2 colors.

I did have a small smudge in the lower right hand corner from the stamping process. I used a white gel pen to lighten it up, then placed the orange sequin over it--None the wiser!


The black card-stock layers seem to be just the ticket to set off the 2 different panels.

I printed the interior of the card from my computer rather than stamping so that I could include the words "party animal".



 Be sure to head over to Cards And More to get in on the blog challenge!! (The site is in German, but has a Google Translate button on the right.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment