I love the way this card turned out! This image is from A Day for Daisies and for the Blog Challenge over at Cards And More for the "Friendship" them.
The watercoloring isn't perfect, but that's one of the things I like about watercoloring--it seems perfectly acceptable for it to not be perfect! I think the blades of grass really completed the look of the image.
I'm still working on my splattering technique as well, so it's a bit more "splattery" than I'd like. Then the ink I used chose not to dry very quickly, and it got a little smeared. Grrr! Sequens to the rescue--they at least hid SOME of the smears.
The card base was one I had on hand and found that it looked so adorable with the image! Then the ribbon matched with that--at least one thing went right on this card!
Just to make me completely frustrated with my abilities as a crafter today, the sentiment I used on the interior of the card left a little edge smudge. Geesh--I'm on a roll!
Let me know if you think the "mistakes" are too noticeable, and I should re-work it! Also, head on over to the Cards And More Blog challenge to see what others came up with for the "Friendship" theme challenge.