Saturday, February 25, 2017

Monsterous Birthday Card



Fun and simple sketch over at Sketch Saturday today! Very versatile and easy to customize.  I chose to make a horizontal card rather than a vertical, the stripes on the top, and flipped so they run vertical rather than horizontal!  Confused yet? Pretty simple, really, just sounds complicated.

This fun stamp is a digital from Bugaboo Stamps. Of course, the benefit I find in digi's is that you can print them to whatever size works best for you! I probably should've actually made this a little smaller, but it would've been harder to color that way. So it takes up a larger portion of my card-front than I'd like, but still cute!

The coloring was done with a combination of Copics and Spectrum Noir markers.





The inside sentiment was stamped with Memento Black.







Thanks again for looking and for playing along over at Sketch Saturday!






1 comment:

  1. Loves it! Those monsters are AWESOME!!
    Fab take on the sketch as well!
    Excited to be taking part in my first SKETCH SATURDAY challenge as part of the DT!

    ReplyDelete