Saturday, March 4, 2017

Random Acts of Mail Scrap Cards

For this Scrap Challenge, instead of choosing my papers first, I decided on a simple sketch then chose papers that I could use with the sketch. I belong to a Facebook group that sends well wishes to people in need, so I use a lot of Cheer, Encouragement and Get Well cards; making most all of the cards with the same sentiment made the process easier.





Most of the cards I printed on the printer with ""Sometimes it helps to know that people are thinking of you--Hope it does the same for you!" on an ivory card base.







 

However, one of the papers I chose seemed to go better on a white base, making 2 cards with this pattern. Since I doing it with a different paper, I decided to go ahead and do a different sentiment as well.







I think this one is my favorite of all 10 of the cards. I really like the way the flower, which was just a corner of the whole page looks here. All the stamps used were Stampin Up! and stamped with Versafine ink--brown for the ivory cards, black for the white cards, then heat embossed with clear powder.





So that made 10 cards all ready to send for my RAOM, and all out of scraps, accept the card bases, and one sheet of mint green card stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment