Saturday, March 11, 2017

Let's Catch Up!





Today over at Sketch Saturday check out the fun Sketch # 454! I'm not 100% pleased with the way my card turned out, but it was still fun and I think, cute!

The cute Floating Kitty digital stamp that I used is from SamiStamps.   I colored it with Copic Markers, and used a white gel pen to move where the eyes were looking, so I could move the little birdie to more accurately match the sketch. Then used masking paper to make the circles, and inked around them to create a bit of a sky-like background.

The interior sentiment was given to me from a friend.


Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out Sketch Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I love your card!! It's a great take on the sketch and I love the wee kitty!
    Fab job Sara!

    ReplyDelete