Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Be your own kind of Beautiful

 I made this cute card for the August Challenge at Scrap N' Dipity. The challenge was simply "Anything Goes", so I was able to use this card that I'd made previously but hadn't had a chance to blog about yet.


The image was colored using Copic markers. I then added Wink of Stella to the bee-wings. Topped the bee-wings and the honey-pot  with Accent Essentials.





The background was stenciled with Stampin Up Hello Honey--it seemed very appropriate! And a stencil that I got from Michaels--afraid I don't know the maker of that. All the ribbons are from my scrap-jar.




The inside was stamped with Versafine Black ink. "Be your Own Kind of Beautiful"






This is my first time blogging on ScrapN'Dipity in a couple of months, and I'm so glad to be able to share again. I'd love to hear from you--let me know what you think of the ribbon feature!






No comments:

Post a Comment