Saturday, August 26, 2017

Ice Cream Scoops


My favorite color is green...and I love to pair it with purple. The sketch over at Sketch Saturday is cute and easy to use.  I just flipped it on end to go better with the image I chose.
And this cute Digital Stamp from Bugaboo just went so well with my favorite colors. I colored her with Copic Markers, adding some Wink of Stella to Rather than using this die to create a dimensional frame, I created an inset frame--where the image is level with the frame. I'm really liking this look and have used a few times lately!the ice-cream. 
The image frame is attached with dimensional foam tape, which is also being used to hold the image in the frame.
 
 The sentiment was stamped with Memento black ink. I thought it went with the Ice Cream theme of the card.
 


Thanks so much for checking out my blog and don't forget to go check out the Sketch Saturday Challenge blog to see what the other Design Team girls came up with for this design!


No comments:

Post a Comment