The image was colored using Copic markers. I then added Wink of Stella to the bee-wings. Topped the bee-wings and the honey-pot with Accent Essentials.
The background was stenciled with Stampin Up Hello Honey--it seemed very appropriate! And a stencil that I got from Michaels--afraid I don't know the maker of that. All the ribbons are from my scrap-jar.
The inside was stamped with Versafine Black ink. "Be your Own Kind of Beautiful"
This is my first time blogging on ScrapN'Dipity in a couple of months, and I'm so glad to be able to share again. I'd love to hear from you--let me know what you think of the ribbon feature!