The Digital Stamp was a whopping $1 at TiddlyInk.com--and gosh she's so darn cute! I'm not super great at all the shading and coloring, but I still enjoy using my Copics and Spectrum Noir markers to make these bold and adorable designs.
I also used a Yellow Wink of Stella pen for the wisps of "magic" coming from her wand, on the buckle of her shoe, and as highlights in her hair. Somehow it just didn't look "finished" until I added the light gray outline on her: that little touch seems to make her image pop on the paper a bit.
I chose to use a black card stock base for the card in my favorite size of 5" x 6.5". The polka-dot patterned paper (from the Paper Studio All Seasons II paper pack) was then cut to 4.75" x 6.25".
My Witch block was cut at 3.75" x 5.25" and I used the Perfect Layers tool to cut the frame to 1/8", from plain black card stock. The Trick or Treat at the bottom of the panel is just from the Bargin Bin at Michaels, which I un-mounted and used in my MISTI with Versafine Black ink, and Recollections Clear Embossing powder.
I didn't want the ribbon to go across her legs, but I loved the look of this bow. So I punched a hole in the panel and ran my ribbon through it, so it would go behind her legs, and over the panel on the left side. I found it easier to do this with a single ribbon and adhere both ends to the back side of the pattern paper, rather than using 2 pieces and tying them together. Before actually attaching the ribbon to the pattern paper, I did use foam tape to make the panel lift off the paper slightly. Once those pieces were attached, I could glue down the ribbon on the back of the pattern paper, and adhere the whole piece to my black card base.
Because the Card Base is black, I attached a white insert to the inside which measures 4.75" x 6.25" (or maybe 1/8" bigger, depending on my mood!) I used another Bargain Bin stamp and Versafine Black ink to stamp the Happy Halloween sentiment on the insert.
I also stamped my Artist Stamp onto a scrap piece of white card stock, cut it with decorative framelit and attached it to the back of the card with Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.
Thanks for looking!